Chief Executive Officer, Large and Medium Companies Transformation Manager, Principal Investigator
Large and medium companies transformation manager. Enthusiastic and recognized scientist well versed in the application of scientific thinking to complex management and strategic issues. With proven change management track and leadership skills, skilled in high stakes negotiations, focused on long-term strategies, ready to take risks and accept responsibilities.
Proven track record of effectively managing healthcare consulting work streams, projects and client engagements.
Chief Executive Officer, Research Advisor, Member of Managing Boards, Associate Professor. Expertise in research design and quantitative data analysis. Flexible mind, attitude toward logical thinking and paradigm-shifting.
- National Award for Science of the Republic of Croatia, based on the proposal of the Senate of the Juraj Dobrila University in Pula, the assessment and decision of the special commission of the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia, the Croatian Parliament and the Committee for the conferment of the National Award for Science;
- Winner of the annual Science Award 2019 by the Finnish Spine Society of the Finnish Medical association;
- Winner of the annual Science Award 2018 awarded by the Finnish Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Society, part of the Finnish Medical Association.
- Two times winner (2014 and 2017) of the “Spine Young Investigator Award“ granted by the top-rated scientific journal Spine (Phila PA 1976). The only person awarded more than once in prize history.
- Four times winner (2013, 2015, 2016 and 2019) of the “Best Young Investigator Award”, awarded by the Finnish Spine Society of the Finnish Medical Association;
- Winner of the 2019 Outstanding Clinical Science Paper Award by the International Society for the Study of Lumbar Spine, at the World Congress in Kyoto, Japan.
While studying and working around Europe for 13 years, I managed to keep all my meaningful friendships in my hometown Rovinj alive. In the same way, I am still in intensive contact with people and colleagues who made an impact on my life during my education and working-related life abroad. In an ever-changing world, I manage to keep my balance by not forgetting people that have helped build the person I am today while keeping in mind that the future is not only the extrapolation of past events.
During my long period of formal education spent abroad (Italy, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Finland, Austria) I gained a considerable breadth of reflection and acceptance of different views, which were also the postulates of my home upbringing.
I am a former rowing national champion. Now I keep an active lifestyle and good physical health, playing basketball, snowboard and free dive. I also join the swimming marathon and charity runs in my hometown every year and sail with my friends. Spending quality time with my family and friends is an important aspect of my life that keeps me motivated in my work life.
Author and co-author of 17 scientific articles published in internationally indexed Q1 peer-reviewed scientific journals, and 75 abstracts from international congresses mainly in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Croatian: Mother language; fluent speaking and writing.
- Italian: Mother language; fluent speaking and writing.
- English: Fluent speaking and writing.
- French: Good understanding of professional terms.
- German: Fair understanding.